Carrousel Rides are always in style!
Experience old-fashioned charm in a fun, modern setting as you venture on a chariot or ride one of our dozens of colorful, hand-carved animals.
When you’re done, continue to enjoy the music and lights while snacking on candy, chips, cotton candy, nuts, pop, popcorn or slushes!
Token / Ticket Cost:
1 Carrousel Ride………….. $1
6 Carrousel Rides………… $5
50 Carrousel Rides…….. $35
Hours of Operation
Starting October 4, 2021
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday……….. CLOSED
Thursday through Sunday …. 11am – 5pm
Tuesday – Sunday………. 11am – 5pm
First Friday of Month…. 11am – 8pm
Monday ………………………. Closed
Closed on these dates:
- 4th of July
- Christmas Eve open 11am – 3pm
- New Years Eve open 11am – 3pm
- New Year’s Day
- January 3rd – 13th, 2022 (Closed for Maintenance)
Join us the first Friday of every month from 4pm-8pm!
Special Prices: Purchase six (6) rides for only $3.
Tickets are good forever.
Diner open 4 – 7pm with kid friendly menu.
Adults will like it, too!
Bringing a group?
Morning hours are flexible for large groups. We will open early with advanced reservations and payment.
We can accommodate large groups for private parties after 6pm.
Advanced reservations and additional fees apply.
It’s easy to find us right here in Downtown Mansfield. The Carrousel is handicap accessible for carrousel rides for fun for all ages!
For First Friday events, the Carrousel Cafe will be open with additional menu items, such as macaroni & cheese, hot dogs, popcorn, chips, soda, and more!
DIRECTIONS from I-71:
- Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield.
- Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left).
- Follow into downtown Mansfield.
- After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill.
- We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.