Bring your Motorcoach Tour to the Carrousel
A fun time riding, shopping & dining:
- Boxed Lunch: Lunches are $12 plus tax with advance notice, reservation and payment.
- FREE On street bus parking available.
- Driver & Escort Receive Complimentary Rides.
- The Carrousel: Large turn-of-the-century, G.A. Dentzel-style carrousel with 52 wooden animals and 2 chariots. Indoor, year-round facility.
- Hand-carved wooden carrousel: First new built and operated in the U.S. since the 1930’s. Carved in Mansfield, OH.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable Rocking Chairs for tired adults or children.
- Stinson Band Organ made in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Gift Shop: Motor Coach Groups receive 15% discount excluding rides, concession, consignment items, parties & rentals.
- Concession Items: Candy, Chips, Cotton Candy, Nuts, Pop, Popcorn, Slushes, Caramel Corn, etc.
- History of the Carrousel Presentation: Available with advance notice.
Morning hours are flexible for large groups . . . opening early . . . Guaranteed Reservations required!
We can accommodate large groups for private dinners after 6 pm. Advanced reservations and additional fee applies.
$1.00 a ride per person
$5.00 for six rides
May prepay or bring cash, check or credit card the day of your visit for your rides.
Dates are approximate, and follow the school schedules.
May 30, 2023 – Sep 4, 2023:
Tuesday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Sep 5, 2023 – June 4, 2024:
Thursday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
DIRECTIONS from I-71:
- Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield.
- Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left).
- Follow into downtown Mansfield.
- After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill.
- We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.