Bring your Motorcoach Tour to the Carrousel
A fun time riding, shopping & dining:
- Boxed Lunch: Lunches are $12 plus tax with advance notice, reservation and payment.
- FREE On street bus parking available.
- Driver & Escort Receive Complimentary Rides.
- The Carrousel: Large turn-of-the-century, G.A. Dentzel-style carrousel with 52 wooden animals and 2 chariots. Indoor, year-round facility.
- Hand-carved wooden carrousel: First new built and operated in the U.S. since the 1930’s. Carved in Mansfield, OH.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable Rocking Chairs for tired adults or children.
- Stinson Band Organ made in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Gift Shop: Motor Coach Groups receive 15% discount excluding rides, concession, consignment items, parties & rentals.
- Concession Items: Candy, Chips, Cotton Candy, Nuts, Pop, Popcorn, Slushes, Caramel Corn, etc.
- History of the Carrousel Presentation: Available with advance notice.
Morning hours are flexible for large groups . . . opening early . . . Guaranteed Reservations required!
We can accommodate large groups for private dinners after 6 pm. Advanced reservations and additional fee applies.
$1.00 a ride per person
$5.00 for six rides
May prepay or bring cash, check or credit card the day of your visit for your rides.
Memorial Day – Labor Day:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
First Friday of month: 10am – 8pm
Day After Labor Day until Day Before Memorial Day:
Monday – Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
First Friday of the month: 11 am – 8 pm
DIRECTIONS from I-71:
- Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield.
- Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left).
- Follow into downtown Mansfield.
- After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill.
- We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.